Sunday, November 1, 2015

What I got for my Birthday!

and welcome to my blog!
Today, as promised, I am sharing with you all the wonderful gifts I received for my birthday this year! Although it is late... I was going to do it when I got off work Friday but came home and went straight to bed instead and then Saturday I went with a few friends and their son trick-or-treating and ended up staying the night there due to the horrible weather that cut our night short (and came from nowhere). Now in no way, shape, or form am I bragging about anything I received- I am very grateful and I think it is an opportunity to share some ideas of what to give someone for their birthday- and these were PERFECT for mine!
 
Let us begin then...
 
 
  • Football tickets... we went to the Alabama vs. Arkansas game, it was my first and I really enjoyed it! I think this is a great gift to give someone if they are into sports (with their favorite team of course)!
  • Alabama Tunic... Anyone that knows me knows I am all about leggings and tunics in the fall and winter months. My boyfriend got me this for the game! (Bought at Blondellamy' Dean)

  • Gel Manicure... I swear by gel manicures and my boyfriend knows this but I hadn't been able to get one for quite some time due to financial issues so he took me to get one and sat through the whole thing! I wish I would have taken a picture of the manicure before!
  • Purse... I mentioned in my last post that Justin through me a surprise birthday party, with a surprise birthday party come surprise gifts and his sister bought me this adorable purse! It definitely suits me because I carry just the basics and for a while all that was- was a wallet!
  • Earrings... I think these are no brainers for anyone! Super easy and super pretty... and they came with the purse!

  • Foster Grant Sunglasses... I needed new sunglasses and Justin's parents got me some! <3 I love them and wear them everyday, great gift!

  • Necklace... I have always wanted one of these necklaces and I adore this one that his parents got me- prettiest thing i've seen!

  • Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet... the point of this is something that could be sentimental to someone. This was heart touching to me because cancer runs within my family and a few people have been hit with breast cancer, especially within the last year or so. I think anything like this is wonderful.

  • Little Mermaid Bathroom... Funny story- I have always wanted a mermaid bathroom because Ariel is my absolute favorite Disney Princess in life. So my parents and grandma went together and got me a little mermaid bathroom! Mind you it was for my 20th birthday, but at least I can finally say I had one! And will for at least another 2 years.
 

So that's what I got and it (my birthday) was incredible! Thanks for reading and I hope it inspire you for all your gift needs!
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment