Monday, October 26, 2015

Tell 'em that its my Birthday...

Tell 'em that its my birthday, they don't know so its okay, tell 'em that its my birthday when I party like that! If y'all know that song- you are officially my best friend! Anyways,
 
and welcome to my blog!
 
So, as if you couldn't tell by the title of today's post, we are gonna talk about... you guessed it, MY BIRTHDAY! Now, usually I don't give two flying hula hoops about my birthday (or to share it) but for some reason me turning 20 (!) makes me wanna. I know... I have one more year before my actual big birthday but, I ain't about that life, so I decided id settle for 20 and call it even- I'm not a teenager any more!
 
Anywho, my birthday celebrations began on Saturday, October 10 because my oh-so-wonderful-but-under-appreciated boyfriend actually took me to my very first Alabama football game! Alabama vs. Arkansas, and if you don't care about football then I completely understand but y'all- that was a nail biter! T'was a really good game- and a wonderful day! We loved it and enjoyed each others company. To top it off he also bought me this super adorable shirt for the game too... (but you'll be seeing it in Friday's post!)
 
Sunday, after church he took me to get my nails done (if I have yet to rave about a gel-manicure insert that now!) at my absolute favorite nail salon in the local area. He actually picked out the nail color as well (and it turned out pretty!). It is an exact dupe for one of my favorite lipsticks- Wet 'n' Wild Cherry Picking... i'm in love (with Justin too of course)! Afterwards he took me to Ruby Tuesdays, which is one of my two favorite restaurants. Which if you guys go... get a Strawberry Fizz (it's non-alcoholic and free refills!) its AMAZING!
 
Possibly the biggest part of my birthday was the surprise birthday party he through me... complete with ice cream cake, singing candles, and my favorite water! It was truly a surprise and I hope a can at least be in the ball-park for his birthday coming up in December!
 
To keep this post as short as possible, i'll go ahead and talk about the day I was actually born now! October 12! I got to sleep in, my mom and grandma made one of my favorite meals (cubed steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, collard greens, and fresh green beans) and while they were cooking all that, my dad took me to get a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen (which is love). Finally, we had cake that tasted like Fudge Stripes Little Debbie Cakes (YUMMY!)
 
And that Ladies and Gentlemen was my birthday! Hopefully this gave you guys some ideas for birthdays for your loved ones (or maybe yourself!) and i'd love to know what you guys do for your birthdays!
 
Love,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment